Vai a Team World Shop
Pagina 4 di 9 PrimaPrima ... 23456 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 31 a 40 di 88
    V.I.P

Inserzioni Blog

Predefinito Re: I testi e nuove recensioni su alcune canzoni di "Goodbye Lullaby"! [In Aggiorname

Ecco un'altra recensione....

Track 01 - Black Star
    Black Star is such a beautiful introduction to the album. It starts the same as the commercial for the fragrance, but also includes the lyrics "shining star" and "rock star" and (I think) "follow your dreams" and "be your own star". It gets progressively more layered as the track goes on, before going back to the very simple beginning to finish. It's only short, but it's the perfect way to start the album. You will have goosebumps, I guarantee it. Avril has never sounded so good.

Track 02 - What The Hell
    I don't think I need to review this! It's awesome as we all know, that's all that needs to be said. Sounds hella good pumping through a surround sound cinema system!

Track 03 - Push
    The potential second single! Push is AWESOME! I struggle to compare it with anything she's done before, but it's got a similar sound to Who Knows, Fall To Pieces and Complicated mixed into one - that's the best I can describe it. It's totally incredible though. Basically reminiscent of the older style Avril songs, yet it still feels new and different. Kind of light and summery. The instrumental is awesome. The only lyrics I can remember go something like "even if push comes to shove/it's down to us/baby if this is love". The bridge is sung half by Evan (who sounds AWESOME and totally perfect for this song) and half as a duet with Avril and Evan. My joint favourite song..

Track 04 - Wish You Were Here
    My other joint favourite song! Yet again, it's incredible. Avril has surpassed herself here. It's unique. Yet it's still got that Avril stamp on it. Wouldn't be out of place on Let Go or Under My Skin! There's a really cool whispery/rappy/talky background bit going on in the bridge! The lyrics go something like "Damn, damn, damn/What i'd do to have you here/.../I wish you were here". She also says "Let Go" which I thought was kind of a cool reference. Actually I noticed quite a few references to old songs or albums in a lot of the songs on this album, where she either namechecks them or uses a line from them again. I really like that.

Track 05 - Smile
    A little more raw and rocky, but not too much. She swears a lot in this song! The first few lines are something like "you know that i'm a crazy bitch" and she also says "shit" and "****ing crazy", haha! Some other lyrics are "that's why-y-y I smi-i-ile", "rock and roll" and "i'll do what I want when I feel like it!". She also says "all I wanna do is lose control" - throwbacks to older songs again, this time "I just wanna scream and lose control" from Runaway!

Track 06 - Stop Standing There
    As far as I remember, this is a slower song, very lovey-dovey. Some lyrics I remember are "all this talking of you/all this thinking of you/if you ask me to/I just might be with you/don't waste another minute/can't wait to see your face to show you that I mean it". Also, "open your heart/help me understand/stop standing there/acting like you don't care/stop being scared". I can't remember the melody but trust me when I say that every single song on this record is an absolute work of art.

Track 07 - I Love You
    This song is kinda in the same sort of style as "Things I'll Never Say" - not the same tune, it's slower and calmer and more focussed on the vocal side of things, but it's airy and surrounds the ideas of romance and feelings of love, if that makes sense. Like Things I'll Never Say, it's talking about why she loves a guy, except obviously this time she is actually telling him rather than being "thing's [she'll] never say". It's basically Avril telling a guy all the things that she loves about him in a sweet and sappy way. "La la la la la... I like your smile, I like your vibe, I like your style... you're so beautiful... i'm not sure you know... the reason I love you is you being you, and all that we've been through". The references to the old songs continue AGAIN in this song - she says something like "trying to keep my cool, it's complicated", which are of course from Complicated and Things I'll Never Say!

Track 08 - Everybody Hurts
    I can't remember how this one starts exactly, it may have been a piano or an acoustic guitar, but what I do remember is thinking "wow, this is going to be good". You know when you hear the start of a song and you know you're going to love it? That's "Everybody Hurts". Unfortunately that's all I can tell you, because after the first few seconds... becasue the event organisers skipped to track 13 (Goodbye), meaning that we didn't get to hear "09 - Not Enough", "10 - 4 Real", "11 - Darlin" or "12 - Remember When", and only got to hear the first few seconds of Everybody Hurts.

Track 13 - Goodbye
    Obviously this is going to be a difficult one to review because it's so personal to Avril and it's totally different to anything she's ever done before. It's got a very slow, sad melody played on the violin and piano, and has a long and sad "outro" of just the violin. If you had to compare it to another Avril song, the natural comparison would be to Slipped Away, but that's just because they're dealing with similar themes - I wouldn't say the actual song could be compared very much, they're both so special in their own way. Avril's vocals are again incredible, you can really feel the emotion. When she said she found this one challenging, you can tell why. It's obviously really personal, deep and meaningful, but it's VERY simple which I think adds to it. I think it'll be one that'll grow and grow and become more emotional the more you listen to it. The lyrics, like the melody, are short and simple - the ones I managed to quickly jot down are "Goodbye my love/can't hide what's come/I have to go/But always know/I love you so/I love you so/I love you so". "Goodbye brown eyes for now/Goodbye sunshine/Take care of yourself/I have to go/I have to go/I have to go". "I have to leave you all alone/Always know I love you so". "La la lullaby/strike me with your eyes/help to sleep tonight". It's terribly sad, almost like a song of mourning.

...AND THAT'S IT!

Ultima modifica di cokylavigne; 20-02-2011 alle 23:00

AVRIL MOD

Predefinito Re: I testi e nuove recensioni su alcune canzoni di "Goodbye Lullaby"! [In Aggiorname

Figo..grazie ma Baby c' ovunque...

V.I.P

Predefinito Re: I testi e le recensioni di alcuni brani di "Goodbye Lullaby"!

Che figata di testi. ** Grazie!

TW superstar

Grazie mille Giorgin, l'8 marzo sempre pi vicino

TW superstar

Sto traducendo la recensione completa

Supporter

Goodbye credo sar amaramente dolce

V.I.P

Inserzioni Blog

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da -GiorgioAvril- Visualizza Messaggio
    Sto traducendo la recensione completa
    Ecco grazie Giorgio perch da leggere in inglese non mi v

Supporter

Quindi Goodbye andr ascoltata con 1 pacco di fazzoletti accanto xD
    L'ansia sta salendo troppo _ Crazy bitch fa molto gaga!xD
    L'unica cosa a cui tengo davvero tanto che non ci siano testi troppo simili ai suoi vecchi cd, ne abbiam gi tante di canzoni che dicono lose control.

Giorgio, metto qui quelle prime news date dai francesi, cos possiam fare un confronto e cucire pezzi di testo xD

Goodbye
    we heard an AMAZING extract from the song GOODBYE !
    OMG It was powerful ! Its totally different from WTH, but really completely.
    I dont know if it was the chorus but it goes like this:

Goodbye
    Goodbye to/my sunshine (can't remember)
    Goodbye to love

But for sure she says sunshine and love.
    I didn't hear a lot of guitar, it's really about her voice, it's deep and calm. It's awesome.
    Stop Standing There
    but I am not sure. I wrote SST because after the extract Avril talked about it a bit saying she wrote it from her personal experience and that its boring to have someone standing in front of you, staring at you and never saying anything. Its like come on speak now.
    Wish You Were Here
    Then the last extract that I remember was probably I Wish You Were Here because the lyrics go like:

I WYWH but you/I have to go
    The melody was pretty similar to the others.

TW superstar

traduzione completa primo post

V.I.P

Predefinito Re: Recensione completa di "Goodbye Lullaby" (+ testi)!

Bene ho riacquistato un po' di fiducia

Pagina 4 di 9 PrimaPrima ... 23456 ... UltimaUltima

Segnalibri

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •