Vai a Team World Shop
Pagina 18 di 18 PrimaPrima ... 8161718
Risultati da 171 a 178 di 178
    TW superstar

Predefinito Re: Notizie certe sul nuovo album [1°POST - Ultimo agg.: Titolo album "Goodbye Lullab

Per parlare del video ho aperto un nuovo topic:
    http://forum.teamworld.it/forum104/1...ml#post7534193

QUI SOLO ALBUM E SINGOLI!

New Kid on TW

Predefinito Re: Notizie certe sul nuovo album [1°POST - Ultimo agg.: Titolo album "Goodbye Lullab

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da marcomorini Visualizza Messaggio
    [EDIT BY GIORGIO]
    Aggiungo qui tutte le notizie CERTE del nuovo album che a quanto pare uscirà tra qualche mese!
    Mi raccomando non facciamo la fine dell'altro topic: OGNI MESSAGGIO DI SPAM DEL GENERE "EVVAAAAAIIIIIIIIII " verra cancellato. Cercate di limitare i paragoni o almeno fateli in modo costruttivo senza sfociare in litigi, vi ricordo che qui si parla di AVRIL e del SUO album.
    Utente avvertito ammonizione evitata
    Grazie

ULTIME NEWS
    26/11/2010
    L'album si chiama...
    GOODBYE (o THE BAD??) LULLABY!
    YouTube - Avril Lavigne - Entrevista Reuters, AMA [21.11.2010]

22/11/2010
    Avril conferma: singolo a Gennaio, album a Marzo
    In questa intervista http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3HBSueCnxQ sul red carpet degli American Music Awards Avril ha confermato che l'album uscirà a Marzo!

19/11/2010
    Alex Da Kid parla della collaborazione con Avril:
    in sostanza dice che hanno lavorato insieme ed è davvero grandiosa e che l'album è un mix di pop/rock e hip hop. Aggiunge poi che i fans lo tartassavano chiedendo notizie sul nuovo album e sul singolo...E tanto per cambiare, si ubriacavano tutte le sere.
    Ecco a voi il video
    YouTube - Alex Da Kid Makes Music with Avril Lavigne

Messaggio di Avril ai fains - Primo singolo "What the hell", video a Gennaio
    Hey Everyone!
    How's it going?? So... I just wanted to fill you guys in...I'm done with my 4th record!!! Well, actually I have been done for a year... and now my record company have finally decided to release it. OMG..How nice! Thanks guys.
    I have been dying to get back out on the road and do what I love the most... PLAY MUSIC. I know you guys have been waiting for a long time.....and so have I, but not by choice. I have been sitting with this record for a year now. It's really special to me. I have produced a couple tracks alone for the first time, written solo, with friends, I have pushed myself and I feel proud.
    In saying all that, this has been a really difficult record for me to create and to release. Not only is this the most meaningful and special record I have written, it is sincere, honest and close to my heart. But for the first time I experienced a bunch of bureaucratic BS. People do their best work when they are doing what they want, love and is natural for them, not when you are forcing them to be something that they are not.
    From the beginning of my career my message has always been to be yourself and stand up for what you believe in. Follow your heart.
    My first single off this record is called: "What The Hell". This song is the least personal song to me off this album. It's a fun and funny anthem. It has a broad message about personal freedom. It is the most pop track on the record.
    I am shooting the video in 2 weeks and it will be out in January. I have been extremely busy designing Abbey Dawn and taking the line internationally for the first time, establishing "The Avril Lavigne Foundation" and focusing on my personal happiness and health. Balance!

Love you guys!
    xo Avril

Messaggio di Marco sul nuovo album

Ciao ragazzi,

per la prima volta abbiamo notizie certe sul nuovo album. Finora delle tante notizie e rumors usciti, mai nessuna data di uscita era stata confermata da Sony, ora invece per la prima volta abbiamo una data di uscita precisa per l'album, oltre al mese di uscita del singolo.
    Possiamo iniziare a fare "pulizia" su quanto detto nei mesi passati in quanto a notizie e anticipazioni, ora fa testo solo questo.
    Purtroppo non possiamo ancora diffondere la data, si tratta comunque del 2011, ma l'attesa sarà brevissima, rispetto a quanto abbiamo atteso fino ad ora
    Alcuni nostri colleghi in Sony hanno già ascoltato una parte dei brani che faranno parte di questo nuovo disco e ne sono entusiasti.
    A presto!
    Marco.

CARATTERISTICHE NUOVO ALBUM E SINGOLI
    - Il primo singolo si chiama "What the hell" e il video uscirà a Gennaio
    - Avril ha prodotto alcune canzoni per la prima volta
    - Avril ha collaborato con Pharrell Williams (NERD) e Alex Da Kid
    - Il photoshoot è stato fatto da Mark Liddell
    - Frasi da 2 canzoni dell'album
    Darlin: There's Nothing I could do but love you the best I can
    Fine: When I'm having a Bad-hair day, would you tell me you like it that way?
    Sono sempre più contenta e fiera..questo ritorno è sempre più aspettato.!
    Da lei sò già che mi aspetteranno progetti Unici
    Grazie mille Marco (:

TW superstar

First Single, "What the Hell," Set For Worldwide Debut on Annual New Year’s Eve Special

December 7, 2010 – Two years in the making, singer-songwriter Avril Lavigne's fourth studio album, Goodbye Lullaby, will be released by RCA Records on March 8, 2011. Lavigne will debut the first single "What the Hell" on 1.1.11 during "Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve."

Lavigne worked with longtime collaborators Deryck Whibley, Evan Taubenfeld and Butch Walker, as well as songwriter/producer Max Martin. Lavigne continues to share her personal experiences through her writing and music, and Goodbye Lullaby is a further evolution of this, propelled by a more raw and organic sound.

Among its upbeat tracks are "What the Hell," an unabashed embrace of fun and freedom, and "Stop Standing There," fueled by an early-‘50s girl-group feel. The album runs the gamut of emotions: Lavigne expresses her gratitude for special people in her life in the rocker "Smile," explores the dynamics of a relationship in "Push," shows her vulnerable side in "Wish You Were Here," and finds the strength to close one chapter of her life and move on to the next in the title track "Goodbye."

Outside the recording studio, Lavigne is a successful entrepreneur who continues to design and direct her lifestyle apparel brand, Abbey Dawn, which has expanded its worldwide footprint and will be shipping to 50+ countries beginning this month. Along with her popular fragrance Black Star, she recently introduced Forbidden Rose and is launching a third fragrance in 2011. This September, Lavigne's past charitable work also inspired her to create The Avril Lavigne Foundation. The Foundation works in partnership with leading charitable organizations to design and deliver programs, raise awareness, and mobilize support for children and youth living with serious illnesses or disabilities.

Avril Lavigne has made an indelible mark on the music community, selling more than 30 million albums worldwide, earning eight Grammy nominations and seven Canadian Juno Awards. She burst onto the music scene in 2002 with the critically acclaimed Let Go, featuring the smash singles "Sk8r Boi" and "Complicated." Her 2004 release, Under My Skin, debuted at #1 on the Billboard charts, as did her third album, The Best Damn Thing, which produced the irrepressible #1 single "Girlfriend" and logged more than 130 million views on YouTube! Lavigne also wrote the song "Alice" for Tim Burton's critically acclaimed Disney Film Alice in Wonderland. For more information, visit Avril Lavigne | The Official Avril Lavigne Site.

Sul sito c'è anche la copertina dell'album *-*

V.I.P

Inserzioni Blog

Predefinito Re: Notizie certe sul nuovo album [1°POST - Ultimo agg.: Album 8Marzo+Nuovo sito]

Ho aggiornato il primo messaggio con i 6 nuovi titoli delle canzoni.

Ragazzi ve lo giuro, non sto più nella pelle.

V.I.P

Predefinito Re: Notizie certe sul nuovo album [1°POST - Ultimo agg.: Album 8Marzo+Nuovo sito]

Perché coky, noi no?! *____*
    Io lo vorrei ORA quel stramaledetto album!!! xD

TW superstar

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da +°*Avril*°+ Visualizza Messaggio
    Perché coky, noi no?! *____*
    Io lo vorrei ORA quel stramaledetto album!!! xD
    spero arrivi presto l'8 marzo

V.I.P

L'8 marzo non voglio le mimose... L'8 marzo voglio Goodbye Lullaby!

Administrator

Ragazzi, tutto qui!

Pagina 18 di 18 PrimaPrima ... 8161718

Segnalibri

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •