Vai a Team World Shop
Pagina 1 di 15 12311 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 10 di 150

Discussione: Commenti di Lee

New Kid on TW

Inserzioni Blog

Predefinito Commenti di Lee

Ciao!
    Come avrete notato questa sezione è piena di mille topics con scritto: Commento di lee, Nuovo commento,Commento ecc...
    non ci si capisce più niente di niente
    Quindi d'ora in poi metteteli tutti qua! vedremo di far in modo di aggiornare sempre il primo post con i nuovi commenti.
    (mandate a me o agli altri mod un mp con il nuovo commento e lo posteremo qua)
    Almeno cercheremo di rendere questa sezione più ordinata,così è un macello!!

Vanessa

New Kid on TW

Inserzioni Blog

Predefinito Riferimento: Commenti di Lee

qsto è un riassunto dei post degli ultimi 2 mesi...li metto qui, cosi nn vanno persi, ok?
    [thnks to leeryan.org myspace blog x la raccolta di tutti i commenti!]

yo wassup!! just reading some of your comments.
    I just wanted to say please dont beleive everything you read in the papers. There alot of lies being told by people and i am not the person they are making me out to be. I hope you understand this. I cant talk about it right now but when i can i will. I hope you understand. love lee x

hi everyone i got back late last night from holiday it was amazing i went to the maldives i will put some pics up for you to look at. it was great but i think two weeks was to much it really was paradise! but im a city boy and have a bad attention span!! happy to be home!!! x x x

hey everyone sorry i know i said the album will be out soon but it's taken longer than i thought it would.
    Im going on holiday tomoro for two weeks i cant wait!!! but when i get back it will be sorted. Im just sorting it all out now im doing it all by myself so please give me a minute!
    thanks for all you video ideas i know i didnt read all of them but there were just so many to read it's impossible!! once again thanks though and when i get back we will do the video i promise!!! x x x x

hey everyone have a great weekend x x x

hey everyone happy thursday!!! I'm in my bedroom on the computer again!!lol
    I have been reading some of your ideas and I'm getting some great storys and stuff it's giving me so many ideas for things to do! I know it's a crazy idea but imagine if we made a book of everyones lives who wants to tell a little story and then sold it and donated all the money to charity, maybe we could dedecate it to saving trees and only print the book on recycled paper!!!??? just a crazy thought......;~) keep the storys coming i love it!!! lee x x x x

hey everyone i just wanted to let you know about the video shoot. it will be soon but i dont have dates yet but im working on it. i cant wait for you guys to be involved!! im sorry for the people who cant not make it!!!:{
    i wondered if you had any ideas for the theme of the video im thinking what would be a cool idea? i would love it if you sent me your ideas for a story of the video and if i like one i will make it that way and meet the person who wrote it. sound good? its like a little competition if you like!!! send me your ideas x x x

hey i just decided to release dealer of love for the first single. what do you think? i will shoot the video very soon and i want all the fans in it so i want to invite you down to come on the video shoot and be in the video!!!!! let me know what you think!!!!!! x x x x x

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND XXXXXXXXXX

23.03.2008 bulletin
    happy easter!! x

hey everyone i hope you have a great easter!!
    I hope everyone is happy and well and eating lots of chocolate!!!!
    x peace to the world x

hello sorry im not on for long tonight need to sleep i have a session tommoro with tommy reeves you should check him out he's a german artist really cool!! im doing alot of stuff with his new album!!! x x x x

hey everyone hope your all good!!!
    really tired been working hard in the studio got a bit of sore throat!! all good though!! night night x x x

hey everyone hope your having a good weekend!!! mine is cool. im so happy you like the new songs i know you will love the album and i cant wait to put it out it should be in the next two weeks!!!! i'll keep you posted!! x x x

hey everyone i have a day off today!!! hope everyones day is good x x x x

bunnazoot asked me to ak you if you want him to put a small gig on in london to show case the album?? let me know what you think?? thanx x x x

im just putting two new songs up tell me what you think? x

i thought you would like this one!!!
    veronica has to be the crazy onr on the album, but this is cool x x x x

yo waaasssupp!!!!
    i had a crazy day, mad busy!!
    i love reading you comments about BUNNAZOOT it's cool to get your vibe on it. to answer your qeustions on veronica, it's based on a true story about a girl i used to see in japan when i was in blue it's sad what happened to us i honestly still dont know where she is like i said "i waited but she never showed" :~( x x x

yo I posted a comment on the blog thing? I hope you get it!!!
    just explaining a few things about BUNNAZOOT!!! check it out x x x x

hi everybody how you doin i know i havent been on line lately but ive been working on the third album in america and my dumb computer didnt work!! sorry....I wanted to say thanks for all the love you show I do read your comments honest I just cant reply to everyone as i get to many i hope you understand. I love talking to you all you really inspire me with everything you say, your poems that i read i mean wow.. i wish the whole world could listen to you sometimes maybe war wouldnt be the case at hand. I heard a great qoute from gandi the other day he said..." IT MAYBE LONG BEFORE THE LAW OF LOVE IS RECOGNIZED MACHINARYS OF GOVERMENTS THEY HIDE THE HEARTS OF PEOPLE FROM ONE ANOTHER" i beleive this to be true and you all reinforce this truth from where im standing. To me or you it doesn't matter what god you beleive in because the foundation of our beleifs all start with love not MONEY!!! I say all this because of you and what you say to me which inspires me to speak through you from what you want to say. I am blessed by this and i know this aswell. so once again thankyou for the chance you have given me in life to express a world thought of love and unity in my music without the politics of money and greed which we all are run by!!! my new album is coming out soon it's called "beautiful, spiritual" I am only releasing on a down load thing for now because i want you to hear it, it's more for the fans than anything! To be honest I don't really care that it's not going to be a big release i know how much you like the songs...PEACHES!! FREE!! HER NAME IS SUN!! and trust me theres many more. so decided to put it out for you guys...... I HOPE YOU LOVE IT AND HAVE FUN WITH IT AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED MAKING IT!!!!! It's out in two weeks check it out x x x x x god bless!!! stay positive and loving.... leex x x x x x x

hey just to let you know bunnazoot is a alter ego i came up with. it's not lee ryan!!!! x x x

VERONICA IS CRAZY!!!! live with it for a minute it's a true story!! hope you like the new tunes you said i should put new ones up!! x

LOVIN YOUR COMMENTS!!!! X X X X

hey sorry i havent been on i keep on getting people sending me the same pages over and over i mean like 20 pages at a time. please dont do that it's annoying!!!
    hope everyone is good i have some good news about the album coming out soon im doing it just for the fans finally!!! need to let everyone know so do me a favour and pass it on x x x

peaches is on there and many more i cant wait for you all to hear it!!! the album is called "beautiful spiritual" x x x x
    Ultima modifica di susylee3; 11-05-2008 alle 19:54

New Kid on TW

Inserzioni Blog

NUOVO MESSAGGIO: LEE E' FIDANZATO UFFICIALMENTE!

14 mag 2008 16.08
    Official Lee Ryan
    hey everyone i just wanted to let you all know i am engaged i know some of you were asking. there were some nasty comments on here and i saw some of you arguing between eachother. I really appreiciate you guys sticking up for me but please just ignore those people being nasty there not nice people and i dont care what they think. I'm really happy and that's all you need to know. lots of love lee x

TW & T-SURFER MOD

Inserzioni Blog

Grazie Mille Susy per averlo postato

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Lee
    I'm really happy and that's all you need to know.

Questo è quello che più ci interessa...
    Se lui è veramente felice insieme a Sammy non posso far altro che augurargli tutto il bene del mondo

Lei non la conosciamo se non per un paio di foto e quindi per favore evitiamo "Commenti disperati" o "Commenti da Immature" (Certo...a pelle potrebbe non piacervi ma non siamo qui per giudicare no???)

Se Lee sta vivendo una parte della sua vita in modo sereno,se lui è contento,felice e se anche camminasse 3 metri sopra il cielo (citazione terribile lo so) a noi la cosa non può che farci piacere.

In fin dei conti il suo buon umore si riverserà nella sua MUSICA che per noi è indispensabile

Lee,l'Italia ti stava aspettando da Single e ti Aspetterà tutt'ora da Fidanzato.Quello che conta è che ti spicci a tornare...WE NEED YOUR MUSIC,WE NEED YOUR BEAUTIFUL VOICE,WE NEED YOUR SONGS

Scusate il pappone ma ci tenevo particolarmente

Kisses Kika!

V.I.P

Inserzioni Blog

vabbè...avrà sicuramente qlk bellq qualità qst Sammy dato ke è l'unica e la prima ke sposerà Mr Lee Ryan! tanti auguri davvero!
    sapero solo ke sia davvero seria qst cosa...

New Kid on TW

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Kika88 Visualizza Messaggio
    Grazie Mille Susy per averlo postato

Questo è quello che più ci interessa...
    Se lui è veramente felice insieme a Sammy non posso far altro che augurargli tutto il bene del mondo

Lei non la conosciamo se non per un paio di foto e quindi per favore evitiamo "Commenti disperati" o "Commenti da Immature" (Certo...a pelle potrebbe non piacervi ma non siamo qui per giudicare no???)

Se Lee sta vivendo una parte della sua vita in modo sereno,se lui è contento,felice e se anche camminasse 3 metri sopra il cielo (citazione terribile lo so) a noi la cosa non può che farci piacere.

In fin dei conti il suo buon umore si riverserà nella sua MUSICA che per noi è indispensabile

Lee,l'Italia ti stava aspettando da Single e ti Aspetterà tutt'ora da Fidanzato.Quello che conta è che ti spicci a tornare...WE NEED YOUR MUSIC,WE NEED YOUR BEAUTIFUL VOICE,WE NEED YOUR SONGS

Scusate il pappone ma ci tenevo particolarmente

Kisses Kika!
    Quoto assolutamente ogni tua singola parola...

Lee è felice e questo a me riempie il cuore di gioia...è la sue felicità e il suo sorriso che rendono felici me.

Backstage Addicted

Lee hai ragione! D'altra parte se ama Sammy vuol dire ke qlc d speciale c'è l'ha sta donna no????
    Cmq se Lee è felice lo sn anche io ed è qst ke conta! Anche se resterò un pokino gelosina!!!!
    ma.. LEE VOGLIAMO L'ALBUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Kid on TW

E vabbé se lo dice lui ci credo che é una brava ragazza,poi contento lui contenti tutti... anche se ancora non sono del tutto convinta ma é la sua vita e se la vede da solo,posso solo augurargli il meglio.

New Kid on TW

Lee se è questo quello che ti rende felice, io ti auguro davvero con tutta me stessa che le cose vadano sempre meglio.... Che tu possa finalmente avere tutta la felicità he ti meriti, finalmente! adesso vogliamo solo una cosa da te: il tuo nuovo album!

New Kid on TW

Inserzioni Blog

2 NUOVI COMMENTI..

16 mag 2008 09.29
    WAKE UP IT'S A BOOTIFUL MORNING!!! (well a bit grey and wet but still cool) have a fantabadastic day!!! lee x

15 mag 2008 19.06
    hi people!! the album is coming i promise theres so much happening right now but it's moving forward, honest. hold on it's coming!!!!! x x x x

Pagina 1 di 15 12311 ... UltimaUltima

Segnalibri

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •