Vai a Team World Shop
Pagina 3 di 5 PrimaPrima 12345 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 21 a 30 di 41
    New Kid on TW

Predefinito Riferimento: * NEWS dal Sito Inglese * Official Topic ||Nuova!

++ Lee is going to LA this Friday

Exclusive News: Lee Ryan is going back to Los Angeles this Friday. His plane leaves from the Heathrow airport in the morning (10.05 or 11.55).

www.lee-ryan.org

Backstage Addicted

The Landmarc has vowed NOT to re-book former boy band star Lee Ryan after he turned up late, in an "unfit state" refusing to sing on Tuesday night.

Lee, who shot to fame with Blue and who TV viewers saw kicked out of Hell's Kitchen a fortnight ago, told management he could not perform because he had a sore throat.

Josh Simons, who re-booked him after he pulled out of an earlier Landmarc gig told the Echo: "He arrived late with his backing tracks in the back of his van and said he couldn't sing - I've got a sore throat'. He placed us in an impossible situation. I said to him you must do something so he offered to do a question-and-answer session on stage."

Questions from the fans proved as delving as "which hotel are you staying at?" and "which girl in the room would you like to snog?".

He seemed vacant in his answers and had to be prompted to plug his forthcoming UK tour, single and film.

People pleaded with him to at least sing the first line of his self-penned Christmas charity single Reinforced Love, to which he shook his head and chewed gum.

He did ask the audience if they had seen Hell's Kitchen and followed this with an offensive hand gesture about what he thought of celebrity chef Marco Pierre White.

He spent a further hour meeting, hugging, kissing and being photographed with virtually every single person in the room.

It seemed to pacify many but fans had travelled from as far as Liverpool and London to see him perform.

The evening did plug his new gangster movie The Heavy and 11-date Young Voices UK tour.

Josh said he was furious that fans had been let down.

"We were forced to make the best we could of a bad situation and have offered everyone free tickets for another show of their choice or a full refund. He arrived unfit to perform. The other Blue boys have done brilliantly but Lee Ryan is out in the wilderness, we won't be booking him again. He obviously lost a lot of fans."

The Landmarc has booked Blue boy Anthony Costa for next March for a 90-minute set of Blue songs and new material with an acoustic guitarist.

Lee did speak exclusively to the Echo and said he had an operation on his throat in America for throat nodules a year ago and feared they might be returning. He has cancelled all vocal performances until he can fly back to see the surgeon in Los Angeles, where he now lives, next week.

I asked Lee about his time on Hell's Kitchen and he said he was told to leave after he rowed with chef Marco Pierre White about his racist remarks about travellers, even though he claims it was edited to make it look like he stormed out.

"I got out of it what I wanted - the money! I didn't enjoy it. I didn't realise it would be a Big Brother-type situation. "

He said he refuses to do tabloid interviews after he was badly and inaccurately portrayed in some: "They are too vindictive. I don't get a lot of credit for my solo career. I don't care, I'm not worried as the last album wasn't my own songs so it doesn't reflect on me badly."

Still only 24, Lee found fame at 17 with Blue but says he now enjoys a more "chilled-out existence" in America and his ambition is to make more films.

"People ask are you proud to be British?'. I am but to be honest it's hard. I went straight from school into fame with Blue - it was like going straight into a high-pressure job. Now I'm away I can spend time with my dog and focus on writing."

[Credit: Lee-Ryan.Eu]

New Kid on TW

Inserzioni Blog

Refurb puts smile on Faces
    03 October 2007
    The VIP suite

I'VE seen some nightclub refurbs in my time, but I don't think I've come across one as instantly impressive as the one I found at Faces, Gants Hill, on Friday night.

This is definitely no "lick of paint" job.

The club, now called Faces Lounge and Club, in Cranbrook Road has been closed for a month since August Bank Holiday, so expectations were high, and the powers that be have certainly delivered.

From the first step at the front entrance, the changes are obvious with a stunning chandelier centrepiece.

You now walk straight through to the club, rather than through a door to the left. The flooring throughout is chic polished floor tiles - a really refreshing change from the tacky carpets many clubs use, but also much more viable now the smoking ban is in place.

The DJ booth is in the heart of the dancefloor. And overlooking that is probably the finest feature of the refurb - a striking white cage-like pod which is the club's new VIP area.

Celebs gathered there on Friday included EastEnders' legend Steve McFadden, plus Albert Square newcomer Bobby Davro, and Blue star Lee Ryan

Big Brother stars Jade Goody, Danielle Lloyd and Channell Hayes also glammed up for the occasion.

The second room is nearer to the entrance as well and has been transformed with a cracking new central DJ booth.

The bar has been moved across the wall to the far right.

The toilets are new and improved to the left of the main dancefloor.

Faces director Tony Hurrell said: "We're absolutely delighted with the results of the refurb. We like to think that we've brought a taste of the West End to Ilford.''

Source: [ Ilfordrecorder]

New Kid on TW

Inserzioni Blog

dal forum inglese...messaggio di Laura (la moderatrice)
    http://forum.officialleeryan.co.uk/v...53f198#1651748
    Good evening all,

Just a couple of things I have been told tonight. Sorry about the late notice but I havent had anything confirmed till I bugged the people in the know tonight!

Lee will be perfroming his new solo single 'Reinforce Love' tomorrow at Bridgeend Designer Outlet. It is in South Wales he will be on stage at about 5:55PM.

Lee is also confirmed to appear on Katie and Peter Unleased on ITV2 on Friday at 9pm. He is judging the Tattoo Compettition and a small interview.

Also Lastly but no way least the proposed release date for the new single is 10th December.
    This single is being release for Great Ormond Street Hospital and Clic Sargent, which are the 2 charities that Lee is touring for in November and December, with young voices.

I hope this helps and as soon as I have anything else to let you know I will let you all know as soon as anything is confirmed.

Laura
    xxxx
    Ultima modifica di susylee3; 15-11-2007 alle 10:59

New Kid on TW

Inserzioni Blog

posto dal forum inglese il resoconto dell'intervista di lee al "katie e peter show"
    qst è il link: http://forum.officialleeryan.co.uk/v...e50778db61e88b
    [Credit:xTashx]

He mentioned the tour and the new single and said that he paid 15,000 pound out of his own money to do it and all the money made from the single will go to the two charites.
    The single isn't gonna be on an album its just a one of for the tour but they showed a clip of it and it looked amazing the song is kind of a gospel feel and he as a choir singing with him in the vid the song sounds brilliant .
    Lee also mentioned that he is gonna be in another film were he plays a ballet dancer or something like that the interview was only short but he also judged get your tats out which was halirous but lee looks happy and sounds like he is doing fine so bring on the tour and new single

New Kid on TW

Inserzioni Blog

Lee wants an eatery
    He exited Hell's Kitchen early after a nasty spat with Marco Pierre White but Lee Ryan, bizarrely, wants to stay in the restaurant business.

The former Blue singer told pals: "I'd love to open a restaurant in L A. I have had talks with a few London restaurant owners who might want to expand their brand and need help."

After he vomited all over the floor of a noodle bar in London's Chinatown last weekend, making other diners nearby recoil in horror, I'm guessing it won't be an oriental eaterie that Lee opens.

[Source: Sunday Mirror]
    Posted by Madeline on 02/12/2007

Celebrities aid Great Ormond Street

Famous faces have braved the wind and rain to run a market stall, raising money for Great Ormond Street children's hospital. TV presenter Claudia Winkleman, former boyband singer Lee Ryan and EastEnders actress Sophie Thompson all helped sell stocking fillers at the Portobello Road market in west London.

Christmas shoppers bought gifts from the Great Ormond Street Hospital Christmas Gift Guide, including mugs and tea towels designed by the patients.

Winkleman said: "I'm so pleased to be able to show my support for the hospital by working on their market stall. I've sold lots of Christmas gifts that make great stocking fillers, and the best thing is, all the money raised goes straight to helping the children at the hospital."

Money raised from the sale will go towards building and equipping new facilities at the hospital. Many of the buildings were state of the art when built in the 1930s, but now struggle to cope with the demands of modern medicine.

One customer, Claire Hook, from Essex, said: "I think it's great that the celebrities are out on the streets doing their bit for the hospital.

"I've just bought the teddy bear from Lee Ryan for my niece who's four and I know that she is really going to love him."

Ryan said: "I've had so much fun working on the market stall today.

The Christmas gifts we were selling went down a treat, but don't worry if you didn't make it to the stall, you can also buy online here.

[Source: Sleaford Today]
    Posted by Madeline on 02/12/2007 -

(pikkolaviolyLee90 )

Traduzione:

Lee vuole un mangiatore
    Egli,uscito dall'Hell's Kitchen precocemete dopo una brutta polemica con Marco Pierre White,bizzarramente,vuole restare nel ristorante aziendale.
    L'ex cantante dei Blue ha detto: "Mi piacerebbe aprire un ristorante in L.A.Ho avuto colloqui con alcuni ristoratori londinesi che potrebbero voler espandere la loro marca e hanno bisogno di aiuto".Dopo aver vomitato su tutto il pavimento della sbarra dei tagliolini (non so ke signifiki)di Chinatown a Londra lo scorso fine settimana,facendo indietreggare gli altri clienti per la paura,io non credo che Lee aprirà un ristorante orientale

Celebrità:grande aiuto per Ormond Street

Volti famosi hanno sfidato il vento e la pioggia, per il funzionamento di una bancarella del mercato,raccogliendo del denaro per l'ospedale pediatrico Great Ormond Street.La presentatrice tv Cludia Winklemane l'ex cantante di una boyband,Lee Ryan,e EastEnders attrice Sophie Thompson,hanno contribuito a vendere il il coefficiente di riempitivi a Portobello Road nel mercato occidentale di Londra. Gli acquirenti natalizi hanno acquistato doni dalla Great Ormond Street Hospital Christmas Gift Guide,tra cui tazze e asciugapiatti progettati dai pazienti. Winkleman ha detto: "Sono così felice di essere in grado di dimostrare il mio appoggio per l'ospedale di lavoro sulla bancarella del loro mercato. Ho venduto un sacco di regali di natale che fanno grande il coefficiente di riempitivi,e la cosa migliore è,che tutti i fondi raccolti vanno dritto per aiutare i bambini in ospedale ". I fondi raccolti dalla vendita andranno verso la costruzione di nuovi impianti e attrezzature all'ospedale.Molti edifici sono stati stato dell'arte al momento della costruzione nel 1930, ma ora si lotta per far fronte alle esigenze della medicina moderna. Un cliente, Claire Hook, da Essex, ha affermato: "Penso che sia grande la celebrità che sono fuori per le strade facendo la loro parte per l'ospedale. "Ho appena acquistato il orsacchiotto da Lee Ryan per la mia nipote, che è di quattro anni e so che lei è davvero innamorata di lui".
    Ryan ha detto: "Ho avuto così tanto divertimento che lavorando sulla bancarella del mercato oggi". I regali di Natale che sono state di vendita sono scesi a un trattamento, ma non preoccupatevi se non ce l'ha fatta a comprare i regali, si possono anche acquistare online qui.

(duncan6bono)

New Kid on TW

Inserzioni Blog

da
    http://www.allriseforlee.net/index.php

Skaletrix
    Lee has been in the studio with fellow close friend Oliver Dance helping Oliver on his solo/group project for 2008. Oliver who currently lives in Maidenhead Berkshire has been over sea's recently to L.A. Lee and Oli shall be appearing in the new band scaletrix with two other band mates who havent been confirmed.

A single shall be released in January from the band titled "Your what matters". With an album to appear shortly after.

valee93

Former boyband singer Lee Ryan was arrested following an alleged assault on a taxi driver on New Year's Eve, it was reported today. The ex-Blue star was said to have been involved in the bust-up following a minor traffic accident while he was on his way to a party in Oxted, Surrey.

Police confirmed today that a 24-year-old man was detained on suspicion of assault and released on bail until February. The Sun reported that tempers flared following the crash and the taxi driver radioed his operator, who called police. They arrived and arrested Ryan, who was taken to a nearby police station for questioning.

A Surrey Police spokeswoman said today: "A 24-year-old man was arrested and taken to Reigate police station on December 31 following an incident in Westerham Road, Oxted. "He has been released on police bail pending further inquiries."

[Source: Daily Mail]

From co-webmistress: who knows if it's true or not? As we know, Lee went to Peru on the 28th of December to spend there holidays, and he's going to Thailand on the 5th so... why should he go back to the UK if he planned everything before? Anyway.

uff nn riesco a capire xk è stato arrestato...nn so se qst intervento è pertinente...xò mi sembra una cosa nuova no?!boh cerco di capirci qlcs in +

New Kid on TW

Inserzioni Blog

++ Lee talking about Skaeletrix
    Good news, we got some more informations about Lee's plans connected with the band called Skaeletrix. According to Lee's statement, he is a producer of the album, but he is also a part of the band. The album will be released very soon (as Lee said last year: on the begining of 2008), the first single will be - guess - it will be 'Peaches' what is an absolutely fantastic idea in my opinion! Tracks on the album are a mix or an electric music, rock, funky & jazz - sounds pretty interesting, so don't forget to check the site out for more details! Skaeletrix will be also doing a tour in the United Kingdom and Italy, what is a great news aswell, because we'll have an ocassion to meet Lee at last!

da http://www.lee-ryan.org/index2.php

LOST MOD

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da susylee3 Visualizza Messaggio
    ++ Lee talking about Skaeletrix
    Good news, we got some more informations about Lee's plans connected with the band called Skaeletrix. According to Lee's statement, he is a producer of the album, but he is also a part of the band. The album will be released very soon (as Lee said last year: on the begining of 2008), the first single will be - guess - it will be 'Peaches' what is an absolutely fantastic idea in my opinion! Tracks on the album are a mix or an electric music, rock, funky & jazz - sounds pretty interesting, so don't forget to check the site out for more details! Skaeletrix will be also doing a tour in the United Kingdom and Italy, what is a great news aswell, because we'll have an ocassion to meet Lee at last!

da http://www.lee-ryan.org/index2.php

TRADUZIONE:

Lee parla a proposito degli Skeletrix.

Buone notizie, abbiamo maggiori informazioni
    sui piani di lee collegati alla banda chiamata Skeletrix. Secondo una dichiarazione di Lee, lui è il produttore dell'album ma anche un membro della band. L'album verrà realizzato molto presto (come disse Lee l'anno scorso: all'inizio del 2008), il primo singolo sarà - azzardando- sarà Peaches, che è un'idea assolutamente fantastica secondo me! Le canzoni dell'album sono un mix di musica elettronica, rock, funky e jazz - suonds molto interessanti, quindi non dimenticatevi di controllare il sito per maggiori dettagli! Gli Skeletrix faranno anche un tour nel Regno Unito e in Italia, ed è anche questa una grande notizia, perchè avremo opportunità di incontrare lee!
    Ultima modifica di *natascia; 17-01-2008 alle 20:57

Pagina 3 di 5 PrimaPrima 12345 UltimaUltima

Segnalibri

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •