Vai a Team World Shop
Pagina 2 di 5 PrimaPrima 1234 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 11 a 20 di 41
    Supporter

Inserzioni Blog

Predefinito Riferimento: * NEWS dal Sito Inglese * Official Topic ||Nuova!

++ Lee FOR SURE @ Hell's Kitchen
    I have just recieved confirmation I am allowed to confirm Lee will be in Hell's kitchen, from tomorrow on ITV1 at 9pm.

Make sure you tune in and watch, it is live so he is there from tomorrow, I know very little about it but I am sure it will all become clear after tomorrow.

[Credit: Laura @ Official Lee Ryan Forums ]

++Lee PER CERTO @ Hell's Kitchen
    Ho appena ricevuto la conferma, posso quindi dire certamente che Lee sarà ad Hell's Kitchen, da domani su ITV1 alle 21.00.

Siate certi di vederlo, è in diretta quindi lui sarà lì da domani, so molto poco riguardo ciò ma sono sicura da dopo domani tutto diventerà più chiaro.

www.lee-ryan.org

Supporter

Inserzioni Blog

++ Adele gets the Blues
    'I wish I had met Lee before Anthony'

As the dust settled after Lee's tumultuous exit, Adele began to reminisce about her past connections with his former band, Blue.

'My ex used to be in the same band but I never really knew Lee' Adele wistfully explained to Brian and Abbey in one of the girls' bedrooms. 'He always had such a hard time and I thought this’d be great for him to show himself. And I’ve seen now what a nice guy he is.'
    And as the conversation unfurled, Adele revealed how her former flame Anthony Costa was not as close as he could have been to his fellow bandmate, because Lee was renowned for being Blue’s best singer.
    'Because Lee's got a great voice, Ant was always a bit like, 'Ugh', Adele explained. 'Then I came in here and thought, shame I didn't meet that bandmate instead of the other one.'

Yes people, you read correctly! Just think, we could have had a scandalous romance on our hands!

[Credit: xGemx @ Official Lee Ryan Forums]

Non ho il tempo materiale di fare la traduzione parola x parola, riassumendo Adele ha dichiarato che desidererebbe aver incontrato prima Lee di Antony, perchè solo ora si è accorta di che ragazzo carino sia.

www.lee-ryan.org

New Kid on TW

Inserzioni Blog

from http://www.lee-ryan.org/index2.php
    Earlier yesterday former Blue member Lee Ryan walked after a tiff with the temperamental head chef. After confronting Marco about using the word 'pikey', the singer stormed out of the kitchen.
    When Ryan asked him not to use the word again, the chef, who refused to cook for vegetarians on the opening night of Hell's Kitchen, said: "Now you have challenged me, be very careful."
    Following his shock departure, Ryan said: "I'm not saying Marco's a racist person, I'm just saying maybe he didn't understand what he was saying."
    Ryan's fellow celeb chefs were devastated by his decision to walk out.
    Presenter and Big Brother 2 winner Brian Dowling said: "I thought he'd win, I thought he'd do really, really well."

Source: The Sun

Lee: “I’m not saying Marco is a racist person …”

After Lee had packed his bags and hung up his apron, Marco later reflected on the reference to “pikeys” that lead up to the lad’s exit. “It wasn’t designed to insult anyone,” he said. “It wasn’t designed to belittle anyone…There was no offence directed at anyone personally.”

“I’m not saying Marco is a racist person,” Lee explained later on. “I’m just saying that maybe he didn’t understand what he was saying, at the time he didn’t handle the situation very well.”
    And with a sacking in store tonight, what is now nine will soon become eight. Who will be the first to get the chop from the viewers? There’s only one way to find out … Source: ITV.com

Lee’s full fall-out with Jim and Marco revealed.

Last night we all watched in shock as Lee Ryan made a dramatic exit from Hell’s Kitchen. And in the fourth show of the series, we find out just what happened in the build up to his departure.
    When Lee requested a private meeting with Marco, Hell’s head honcho thought they were going to thrash out the pop star’s argument with kitchen captain and comic Jim Davidson earlier that day.
    But Lee had another issue on his mind: When Maitre D’ Nick had relayed the diners’ verdicts to the two teams on the previous night, Marco had referred to the restaurant as a “pikey’s picnic”.
    Seizing the opportunity to confront Marco about this, Lee opened up about the issue in the Head Chef’s office. “I have the utmost respect for you and totally respect everything we are doing in this kitchen, but there was just one thing,” he began.
    “When we get back the results every night I find it a bit offensive when you say the ‘pikey picnic’ thing. I have a lot of friends who are travellers and don’t like being called pikeys. I just wondered if you could take that into consideration and not say it, please.”

“What is wrong with being a pikey?” Marco asked him.

“Just the term pikey, it’s not a good word to say, it’s a derogatory term to being a traveller or a gypsy.”

“…What you should learn is the context it was said in, and now you have challenged me…” Marco replied, after going back and grilling a tense-looking Lee about his barney with Jim. “Let me tell you something – be very careful.”

But when Marco sent Lee out of the kitchen, he was no longer welcome when he came back to work. “Go back to your living quarters,” Marco told him. “You are not part of this team any more.”

And with that, Lee chose to leave Hell’s Kitchen for good. Source: ITV.com
    Ultima modifica di susylee3; 08-09-2007 alle 21:20

New Kid on TW

++ Are Blue planning a comeback?
    Good news for BLUE fans - the lads just might be getting back together. I can reveal that Duncan James, Simon Webbe, Lee Ryan and Antony Costa hooked up in London at the weekend to talk about a possible comeback.

The boys met in a wine bar in London's Dover St to try and agree on a reunion tour and album. Duncan's run in West End musical Chicago has finished and Lee has been kicking his heels since his solo career slumped.

Hell's Kitchen has raised his profile but he is after a new challenge - as is Antony. Simon has had the most success as a solo artist but he has been enthusiastic about getting back with his old friends.

A source said: "The lads met up after Duncan's last night on stage to see if they could decide on a plan. Duncan is the only one who needs convincing. The others want to reform."

Blue sold more than seven million albums and four million singles but they split in 2005.

[Source: The Sun Online. Credit: lee-ryan.eu]

da www.lee-ryan.org

New Kid on TW

Inserzioni Blog

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da cuccioladlee Visualizza Messaggio
    ++ Are Blue planning a comeback?
    Good news for BLUE fans - the lads just might be getting back together. I can reveal that Duncan James, Simon Webbe, Lee Ryan and Antony Costa hooked up in London at the weekend to talk about a possible comeback.

The boys met in a wine bar in London's Dover St to try and agree on a reunion tour and album. Duncan's run in West End musical Chicago has finished and Lee has been kicking his heels since his solo career slumped.

Hell's Kitchen has raised his profile but he is after a new challenge - as is Antony. Simon has had the most success as a solo artist but he has been enthusiastic about getting back with his old friends.

A source said: "The lads met up after Duncan's last night on stage to see if they could decide on a plan. Duncan is the only one who needs convincing. The others want to reform."

Blue sold more than seven million albums and four million singles but they split in 2005.

[Source: The Sun Online. Credit: lee-ryan.eu]

da www.lee-ryan.org
    traduzione:
    I Blue stann progettando un ritorno?
    buone notizie per le fans dei blue-i lads stanno progettando di tornare insieme!Io posso rivelare ke Duncan james Simon webbe Lee Ryan, e Antony costa si sn visti a Londra nel fine settimana per parlare di un possibile ritorno!

i ragazzi si sono incontrati in un vinoteca(WINE BAR) nella dover st di londra per provare e acconsentire un ritorno, un tour e un album!Il tour di dunk per il musical chicago a ovest è finito e Lee sta dando dei calci ai suoi talloni da quando la sua carrira solista è crollata!(nn sn sicura di qst rigo su lee)

Hell's Kitchen hai sollevato il suo profilo ma è dopo una nuova sfida- come antony!simon ha avuto la maggior parte del successo come artista solo ma è stato entusiasta del ritorno con i vecchi amici!

una fonte ha detto: "i lads si sono incontrati dopo la notte scorsa di duncan sul palco per vedere se lui deve decidere su un programma.Duncan è l unico ke si dv convincere. gli altri vogliono riformarsi!

I blue hanno venduto più di sette milione album e quattro milioni di singoli ma loro hanno spaccato nel 2005!

(su x giù è qst..speriamo sia vero!)!

Ilary_Lee

Personal Appearances Tonight & Tomorrow.... posted by Madzialee on 2007-09-18 19:15:31 CEST

Hi Everyone,

Tonight 18/09/2007

Very sorry for the delay in confirming this information. Lee will definitley be attending a Personal Appearance in Bournemouth tonight.

I know a lot of you guys have already found out the event information for tonight so hopefully you have gone along anyway and will get to see Lee.

Please note Lee will not be performing at these Personal Appearances, he will be signing only.

Tomorrow 19/09/2007

Lee will be making a Personal Appearance in Chicago Rock in Stevenage. Again, please note Lee will not be performing at this event, he will be signing only.

Any questions, please feel free to ask and we'll do our best to find this information out for you. It's been very hard to get these details confirmed lately which is why this post is at such late notice, very sorry for this but I'm afraid it's all we can do at the moment.

Hope anyone who goes along has lot's of fun and shows much support

[Source: Officialeeryan Forum]

New Kid on TW

TRADUZIONE

ciao a tutti,

stasera 18/09/2007

Siamo dispiaciuti per il ritardo nel confermare questa info. Lee sarò a Bournemouth stasera. so che molti sapevano qst informazione e spero che possiate andare a vedere Lee. Cmq Lee non canterà, ma firmerà solo autografi.

Domani 19/09/2007

Lee sarà al Chicago Rock di Stevenage. Nuovamente, Lee non canterà, ma firmerà soo autografi.
    Se avete qualche domanda,non fatevi problemi a porcele, e faremo del nostro meglio per rispondervi. E' stato difficile confermare queste informazioni ed è questo motivo che sn state date così tardi. Siamo dispiaciuti per questo, ma è tt quello che possiamo fare al momento.

Sperando che tt quelli che andranno si divertiranno e mostreranno il loro supporto.

New Kid on TW

++ About Lee's managament

Lee answered a fan's question about Blue - they are not getting together.
    He also said he was going back to LA, he has a career to persue out there, apparently already made a film and he has management there, he also does recording.
    Tony - well he is a friend of Lee's who looks after him when he is in the UK, making sure he meets his commitments and drives him around to appearances etc.

www.lee-ryan.org

New Kid on TW

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da .RoSy/* Visualizza Messaggio
    ++ About Lee's managament

Lee answered a fan's question about Blue - they are not getting together.
    He also said he was going back to LA, he has a career to persue out there, apparently already made a film and he has management there, he also does recording.
    Tony - well he is a friend of Lee's who looks after him when he is in the UK, making sure he meets his commitments and drives him around to appearances etc.

www.lee-ryan.org
    Lee ha risposto alla domanda di unafan sui blue dicendo che non torneranno assieme. Ha anche detto che stava tornando a L.A., dove ha una carriera da seguire, ha fatto un film e ha scritto qualche canzone. Tony, un amico di Lee che lo segue quando è in UK, ha detto che sta seguendo i suoi impegni.

New Kid on TW

Inserzioni Blog

da http://www.lee-ryan-world.com/indexen.php
    Sorry about the delay in Information but I have only just Spoke to Tony about the appearances for the next couple of days, not everything is confirmed for the PA's next week so until it is finalised I am not posting them.

Ok JUST IN:
    Tonight Appearance at 12am LEE WILL NOT BE SINGING.
    Kirkhouse Club, Dynevor Street, George Town, South Wales
    CF48 1AY

Tomorrow 22/09/07
    Appearance at 1215am LEE WILL NOT BE SINGING
    RoeHampton
    Monty Hall
    Foredel College
    Roehampton
    SW15 5PJ

Hope this helps, I will try and answer any question people might have.

Please bear with the short notice as somethings are not being confirmed until the day.

If you are going to see Lee show him the amazing support he has and make sure you have fun.

Laura
    xxxx

[Source: Officialleeryan Forum]

Pagina 2 di 5 PrimaPrima 1234 ... UltimaUltima

Segnalibri

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •