Vai a Team World Shop
Risultati da 1 a 3 di 3
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rinoa

Discussione: Head Above Water [video ufficiale]

Roadie

Predefinito Head Above Water [video ufficiale]

Dalla pagina Facebook di Avril:

It makes my heart so unbelievably full to premiere the #HeadAboveWater music video for you all today, on my birthday. From the very first day I started writing this song, I have been inspired and gathering visuals and imagining what the music video could look like. Elliott Lester, I respect you so much. You are insanely talented. Thank you for working closely with me and hearing my ideas. You not only completely captured my vision, but took this video to an entirely new level, even when it meant going all the way to Iceland. You are my hero. I loved every moment of working on this video with you. Thank you to my co-writers, Travis Clark, I know God brought you to me to work with me and Stephan Moccio, You slayed on this track. I’m obsessed with the production. Chad Kroeger and Chris Baseford, thank you for recording my vocals. You all worked together so well. You all took such good care of me and had my back though this experience. I can’t thank you enough.
    Ultima modifica di Rinoa; 27-09-2018 alle 18:55
    JeAVRIL_93 likes this.

TW superstar

Predefinito Re: Head Above Water [video ufficiale]

Mi ispira tantissimo promette davvero bene, e sta cosa che la. Preview è stata lanciata da et e fantastico, almeno in qualche paese c'è della promozione

TW superstar

Predefinito Re: Head Above Water [video ufficiale]

Anche il video mi piace molto...lavorato bene nelle scene e ottima idea di rigistrare nella bellissima Islanda! Anche perchè come stile di video così Avril non ne aveva mai fatto uno! Davvero contenta!

Segnalibri

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •