Vai a Team World Shop
Pagina 4 di 43 PrimaPrima ... 2345614 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 31 a 40 di 422
Like Tree100Likes

Discussione: Apparizioni varie Jared Leto (attore)

New Kid on TW

Predefinito Riferimento: Apparizioni varie Jared Leto (attore)

aaah ok!! grazie comunque di avere chiarito i miei dubbi!!! è che nel film jared era proprio uguale..quindi è difficile riconoscere se era lui o il vero Prefontaine!!! eh vabbè...io ci ho provato grazie mille!!
    chiuso ot

Supporter

Inserzioni Blog

Guardate cosa ho trovato ragazzi preso dal sito:http://gossipscoop.altervista.org/go...la-sua-ducati/
    Comunque l'avevo letto su una rivista di cioè non immaginavo che Jared aveva la passione per le moto!!!!) (se lo avevate aperto mi scuso e lo potete cancellare ma non credo)

Jared Leto con la sua Ducati: 27 May 2008
    Il bel Jared Leto (37) ricompare in pubblico e con la sua moto Ducati a spasso per Malibù domenica scorsa.L’attore è balzato nuovamente nelle cronache rosa per un rumors che lo darebbe ‘amante’ di Jessica Simpson. Tale notizia era stata riportata dal National Enquirer, attribuendo a tale tradimento il motivo per cui Tony Romo aveva mollato Jessica e subito dopo il matrimonio della sorellina Ashlee. Rumors che si rivelerebbe fasullo visto che la Simpson è stata rivista nei giorni scorsi proprio col fidanzato, e il manager di Leto ha smentito tempestivamente la notizia dicendo al tabloid Us Weekly che l’articolo era del tutto fasullo.

http://img37.picoodle.com/data/img37...um_6f8aa42.jpg

Jessica con Jared?E come avreste visto questa coppia di belli insieme, anche se è solo per un rumors che sembra ormai circolare da anni e ciclicamente?Ed intanto rifacciamoci gli occhi con queste immagini, camicia stile tovaglia esclusa!

http://img37.picoodle.com/data/img37...1m_ccf586f.jpg
    http://img28.picoodle.com/data/img28...4m_af8bb2a.jpg
    http://img33.picoodle.com/data/img33...1m_bbf4f0f.jpg
    http://img32.picoodle.com/data/img32...2m_9d3cc0f.jpg
    http://img27.picoodle.com/data/img27...3m_13b3583.jpg

anche da questo sito ne parlano se volete vederlo:
    http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/05...to-motorcycle/

scusate alcune sono piccole di foto perchè non riuscivo a salvarle intere uff
    Ultima modifica di Marika30STM; 28-08-2008 alle 20:11

Supporter

Si le foto erano già state postate credo o comunque ne avevamo già parlato perchè poi da quel che ci risulta la moto dovrebbe essere quella di Shannon, no? Anche perchè c'è pure lui nelle foto.

Roadie

http://s48.radikal.ru/i119/0808/c9/7dff1f15a69c.jpg
    http://i004.radikal.ru/0808/f8/6ab20f8ce315.jpg

Jared Leto's Interview In September'2008 LIME Magazine (Malaysia).

Twice As Good

By Germaine Lim

While some artists struggle to stay afloat in just one medium, actor cum musician, 30 seconds to mars' jared leto, enjoys successes in both demanding fields

Playing musical chairs with American actor and musician jared leto does not come with the usual party cheer. after giving me a warm hug in his suite at the Genting Highlands, the 30 seconds to mars frontman, who's in town to host the MTV Asia Awards 2008, stiffly motions to the couch and insists i sit while he paces around the little coffee table with his hand hands behind his back looking decidedly uncomfortable. when i finally plop myself down, the lean hunk, who's been linked to hollywood belles like cameron diaz, lindsay lohan and paris hilton, lifts a plump persimmon from a fruit basket and asks, "what is this?" he .then tries to put it back but drops it. instead of picking the fallen fruit off the floor, he attemps a feeble half kick and tries to lift it with his foot. when i lean forward to help, he insists i sit back down again, leaves the bruised persimmon stranded on the floor and continues circling me.

"sorry about this," he says. "my back is killing me. i was sky diving and my parachute didn't open all the way so it spun all the way down and i hit the ground really hard." ah! that explains his awkward movements. and i though he was trying not to mess up his newly ironed straight hair by moving his head around too much. what can i say? i think like a girl.

misery loves company. i can already feel a neck ache coming on from having to look at him and follow him around the room with my eyes. halfway through the interview, i slide myself onto the arm rest of the sofa to be on eye level with jared and took a quick look around his suite. he may have only arrived in Genting the day before but his posh walk-in wardrobe is already filled with clothes (yes, trust a girl notice such things). for my interview, he chooses a pink and black argyle sweater with a diamente skull. "i got this in japan." he says proudly. "my clothes are from all over asia."

just before i leave, i ask for a photo. this stiff stud indulges me and suggests that we make it a "nice honeymoon shot". unfortunately, his idea of a "nice honeymoon shot" involves him casually draping his arm around my shoulder. dang. on my way out of the door, i get a goodbye hug from jared with a parting shot. "go on youtube and check out videos of people with their half-opened parachutes." he smells of peppermint.

LIME: why aren't the rest of 30 seconds to mars not here with you?

Jared Leto: my brother got sick and tomo had another commitment he couldn't break. so i'm coming out as a bastion and ambassador for 30stm.

aw, we're going to lose out on seeing 30stm live then, what's it like when you guys go on stage?

it's all very exciting for us. we love performing. we never really know what we are going to do out there and neither does our audience. and that creates a palpable sense of excitement.

what have you done?

everything from sharing a stage with opera singers to performing with dancers from the Royal Ballet! we've also played with African drummers, members of the dance troupe Stomp and Gospel choirs. i mean, what haven't we done? we put a lot of effort into our live shows because they mean a lot to us.

so you like drama on stage. does that come from acting?

yeah, i love the drama but no, it did not come from acting. this is more the love of wanting to be part of something exciting and to give the fans something worthwhile.

a rumour on the internet claims that you directed the videos for 'the kill' and 'from yesterday' under the alias of Bartholomew Cubbins and Angakok Panipaq for 'a beautiful lie'. is that true?

did i? (laughs) well, if it's on Wikipedia, then it has to be a lie. or maybe it's the truth. if you want to know more you've got to ask Barthlomew Cubbins himself. but i don't think he likes talking to the press. he's a grumpy old man.

you've described your songs on teh album as different chapters in an entire book. what's the whole story about?

a beautiful lie really is an album centered on the theme of change. it's also about personal discovery and it delves into issues like identity. part of it is a commentary on certain situations and experiencing the truth.

realistically, is it possible to tell a beautiful lie?

the thing that i like about the term is that it asks questions. it's provocative and it makes you think. and that's important. i came up with it myself when i was in Africa.

speaking of which, you recorded your album in far off places like South Africe. how did that experience make you more aware as a musician?

travelling can be a wonderful thing and it has had a tremendous impact on my perspective of the world. we've had many experiences involving cultures of other countries.even for our music videos, we went to China and The Arctic ans learnt about the culture of the Greenlandic people and the global warming. it's all about experience which leaves an imprint.

how does songwriting come to you?

it can come in a flash or even in the middle of a conversation. or i can just pull it out of myself. sometimes it can even be very technical or emotional. every song has its own heart.

what went through your head when you wrote 'a beautiful lie'?

i was thinking a lot but i was just examining life in general

you make really majestic music videos. do they really spread your message beyond what the song can?

i hope so and i think that there's possibility for that as long as there's inspiration for us to continue doing that.

how has the global warming situation been since your 'a beautiful lie' video?

it's getting hotter! (laughs) we're not under any illusions that we've changed the face of the world. but in a small way it has helped rather than hurt. people are responding beautifully. we launced a website called www.abeautifullie.org and a lot of people come to join us to get involved in causes. it's an ongoing project for us and a nice place for us to learn about how we can participate. it's very fulfilling.

do you see yourself doing more such music videos?

yes. but not every video needs to address social issues. some of them are the celebration of a dream, idea of fantasy. it's a good to mix it up.

not many artists can be as respectable in music as they are in acting. how are you enjoying the successes so far?

it's a wonderful thingto be able to do. i don't have the time to do as much as i would love to. sometimes you just get busy doing everything else but acting and being in the band.

you also recently played mark chapman, john lennon's assasin in chapter 27. what was it like playing the killer of music's biggest influence?

it's a very strange and dark film which is actually the hardest to show people. my role was a tragedy but wonderful at the same time. the only way to get involved is to accure some form of understanding and empathy for humans and situations. it can be difficult but necessary.

it's been 2 years since you released a beautiful lie. have you been concerntrating in a film project in the meantime?

yes, i've just finished working on mr. nobody in europe and now i'm working on a new record for 30stm. it will be out sometime in....2012? (laughs)

Supporter

potete mettere la traduzione?

Roadie

Ho appena letto sulla rivista "Tv Sorrisi e Canzoni" che domenica 7 settembre alle 10.30 di mattina Canale 5 trasmetterà "Gli anni dei ricordi", film in cui Jared fa una piccolissima parte!

(Oltre tutto già una volta, qualche mese fa, il film era stato annunciato, ma poi tolto dal palinsesto!)

Il ruolo di Jared non è esattamente... importante, ma penso che vi faccia piacere vedere la sua prima apparizione cinematografica!

New Kid on TW

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Selene Phoinike Visualizza Messaggio
    grazie mille per l'info, sabry! per caso si sa già quando?
    ALEXANDER sarà mandato in onda SAbato 13 settembre alle 21.10 su canale 5

Fonte: www.film.tv.it

P.S: l'altra volta con 'Black and White' questo sito ha fatto cilecca (è stato mandato in onda un film omonimo...), ma questa volta dovrebbe essere giusto, anche perchè di Alexander ce nè uno solo, unico e inimitabile!!

New Kid on TW

si è sicuro qst volta anke io ho letto la stessa notizia su un giornale dei programmi tv!!!alexander ci sara il 13 settembre!!

Backstage Addicted

martedì 9 su sky c.mania alle ore 21.00 danno LONELY HEART..segnalato da Anita Buckley

Supporter

niente gli anni dei ricordi.. altro film e poi distretto uff

Pagina 4 di 43 PrimaPrima ... 2345614 ... UltimaUltima

Tag per Questa Discussione

Segnalibri

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •