Vai a Team World Shop
Pagina 10 di 43 PrimaPrima ... 8910111220 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 91 a 100 di 422
Like Tree100Likes

Discussione: Apparizioni varie Jared Leto (attore)

Roadie

Predefinito Riferimento: Apparizioni varie Jared Leto (attore)

Ragazzi, sabato 6 giugno alle ore 10.30 su Canale 5, dovrebbe andare in onda "Gli anni dei ricordi", il primo film per il cinema interpretato da Jared (anche se la sua parte è microscopica! ), con Winona Ryder.

Il condizionale in questo caso è d'obbligo, dato che è la terza volta in due anni che segnalo questo film, che viene poi sempre tolto dal palinsesto.

Spero che questa sia la volta buona per vederlo! In caso contrario, mi scuso fin da subito con tutti!

Roadie

http://exclaim.ca/articles/generalar...844&fid1=38984

In questo sito si parla di un possibile film sulla vita di Jeff Buckley e tra i possibili attori si fa il nome di Jared..mi piacerebbe vederlo in un ruolo del genere..potremmo vedere insieme il Jared attore e quello musicista

Roadie

Jared Leto Gives Props to Trent Reznor, Still Sides With Labels.

http://www.spinner.com/2009/06/07/ja...s-with-labels/

Before 30 Seconds to Mars settled their lawsuit with label EMI, frontman Jared Leto was very interested in Radiohead and Nine Inch Nails' pay-what-you-want method of internet release. Most of his admiration went to NIN frontman Trent Reznor. "I'd be curious to see more examples because didn't Radiohead eventually put their record out?" Leto says. "Trent seems to be the only guy that's stuck to his guns and stayed tried and true. He's a god among men."
    Leto has one thing in common with Reznor: 30 Seconds to Mars are recording their new album, due this fall, with longtime NIN associate Flood. But if Reznor is available, Leto would love to book some time. "It's really interesting to see such a creative person express himself in business terms, to see how would he do things," he says. "I don't pretend to know what's going on in his camp -- what he's doing or who's involved -- but from what I know as a fan, I'm sure he's very involved in everything. I'd love to talk to him about what he's learned."
    Still, despite his respect and interest in the pay-what-you-want model, Leto is sticking with the industry for now. "I'm not so sure I've seen someone do it better than a record company to tell you the truth," he says. "I've seen someone do it differently, not better. I've gotta give credit where credit is due."

By Steve Baltin on Jun 7th 2009 10:00AM

New Kid on TW

ieri sera, mtv the most "sexy boys" dopo hanno anche fatto vedere il video di From Yesterday, posizione numero 3.

Backstage Addicted

ho trovato questo giochino divertente sulla pagina dei gossip di msn http://celebrity.it.msn.com/index.cf...221&imagenr=16
    p.s tutto torna

V.I.P

Inserzioni Blog

Per il mese di Agosto, su Sky trasmetteranno i seguenti film:

Linea Di Sangue - Switchback
    Sky Cinema Max
    Domenica 9 ore 13:45
    Mercoledì 19 ore 18:55

Lord Of War
    Sky Cinema Max
    Lunedì 10 ore 22:35
    Martedì 11 ore 17:00

Roadie

Exclamation Riferimento: Apparizioni varie Jared Leto (attore)

Jared Leto aka Green Lantern?...

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/t...final-thr.html

IN a totally unexpected piece of casting news, it's been revealed that Justin Timberlake is among the three final candidates for the role of Green Lantern.
    The rumours began on Ain't It Cool News last night and today The Hollywood Reporter confirmed that the 28-year-old singer is indeed on the shortlist, along with Bradley Cooper and Ryan Reynolds.

Studio bosses at Warner Bros ordered two sets of screen tests with the three candidates. Other actors under serious consideration included Michael Fassbender, Henry Cavill and Jared Leto.

The film, based on the DC Comics character, will tell the story of hotshot pilot Hal Jordan, who is chosen by a dying alien to be his successor in an intergalactic police force known as the Green Lanterns. It's due out on June 17, 2011.
    REALLY SORRY...:-(((
    http://www.reuters.com/article/enter...56A0CE20090711
    Ultima modifica di SandraMay; 11-07-2009 alle 10:17

Backstage Addicted

Backstage Addicted

l'elenco dei film della mostra del cinema di Venezia tra cui mr. nobody http://www.nonsolocinema.com/Tutti-i...tra_17637.html

TW superstar

Inserzioni Blog

Italia1 trasmetterà "Urban Legend"
    mercoledì prossimo, 12 agosto, h 23.30.

Un'opportunità per le persone che ancora non abbiano visto questo film.

Pagina 10 di 43 PrimaPrima ... 8910111220 ... UltimaUltima

Tag per Questa Discussione

Segnalibri

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •